REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!! Please REGISTER HERE
2019 OSOTC Professional Transplant Symposium
Friday, September 6, 2019, 8:00am-4:00pm
Longaberger Alumni House, Sanders Grand Lounge, 2200 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43210
Accessing Your Continuing Education Credits
For CEPTC credit certificates: Please contact Julie Luebke [email protected]
For CME credit: To access your continuing medical education certificate:
- Launch your internet browser and go to the CCME web address: http://ccme.osu.edu
- Enter your email address as your username and your password.
- If you do not remember if your username or password, please contact the CCME office at 614-293-3576. If you mailed in your registration, an account may have been created for you with your email address as your username and “changeme” as your password.
- Once logged in, click on the red “Manage Your Account’ button.
- On the left hand side of the page, click “Credit History and Certificates”
- You will be able to search for credits earned in a specified date range, by activity type or individual activities.
- To print individual event certificates, click on the “Print Certificate for this Event” icon (last icon to the right) that corresponds with the event title.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks upon conclusion of the activity for CME credit to be applied to your CCME account. CME credits should be available to print at that time. Need assistance or have questions? Call the OSU CCME office at (614) 293-3576.