2017 OSOTC Professional Transplant Symposium
Save the Date: Friday, September 8, 2017, 8:30am-4:00pm
Longaberger Alumni House, Sanders Grand Lounge, 2200 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43210
Download the Meeting Agenda here
Early Registration Discount ends September 1, 2017!
Speakers do not need to register, they receive complimentary registration.
2018 Call for Presentations:
The Education Committee is seeking presentations from the transplant center organ programs to share their local data, case studies, new protocols and best practices in this statewide collaborative forum. We would love to have at least 2 presentations from each transplant center.
This is a great opportunity to share your success!
For CEPTC credit certificates: please contact Julie Luebke [email protected]
For CME credit: To access your continuing medical education certificate:
- Launch your internet browser and go to the CCME web address: http://ccme.osu.edu
- Enter your email address as your username and your password.
- If you do not remember if your username or password, please contact the CCME office at 614-293-3576. If you mailed in your registration, an account may have been created for you with your email address as your username and “changeme” as your password.
- Once logged in, click on the red “Manage Your Account’ button.
- On the left hand side of the page, click “Credit History and Certificates”
- You will be able to search for credits earned in a specified date range, by activity type or individual activities.
- To print individual event certificates, click on the “Print Certificate for this Event” icon (last icon to the right) that corresponds with the event title.
Please allow 2 to 4 weeks upon conclusion of the activity for CME credit to be applied to your CCME account. CME credits should be available to print at that time. Need assistance or have questions? Call the OSU CCME office at (614) 293-3576.