Mission & Goals
The Ohio Solid Organ Transplantation Consortium is dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with solid organ failure who could benefit from an organ transplant.
The following goals have been identified to assist the OSOTC in achieving its mission.
- Optimize utilization of the scarce resources currently available for transplant by carefully selecting patients listed for transplant.
- Improve and ensure the quality of care provided by all of the transplant programs and services from member institutions.
- Represent the needs of the patients and issues of importance to the transplant community to the Ohio policy makers.
- Advance the medical technology of organ transplantation.
- Expand patient access, address disparities and promote early referrals to end stage organ disease management programs in the state of Ohio.